Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

finally

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

i have had sleeping problems for many many years, but now i actually sleep at 11 every night. and i sleep the entire night without waking up. it is just fantastic. and the taste is so nice too. love from norway

very nice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I didn't believe the hype but had to try it. I was on it for about a month and didn't really notice the difference until I missed a few days. All my aches and pains came back after missing a few days. Back on it and feeling better. Plus it tastes good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Way Too Sweet - I am Not Sure This is Really Tart Cherries!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have had other tart cherries juices, and although when concentrated, even tart cherries taste a bit sweet, they retain a tartness to them. Tart cherries provide nutrients that are not in other sweet cherries, but this product tastes like they used sweet cherries instead of tart cherries. This would mean the health benefits would not be the same. The company claims they are tart cherries, just with a very high brix, but I don't think high brix would do away with the tart taste!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My favorite item at iherb.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Sadly the price keeps creeping up. Does wonders for my spinal osteoarthritis, good for your heart and also has natural melatonin for insomnia. Taste great, tart and sweet.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Thick sirup without sugar that tastes lovely (cherry-almondy),

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

and dissolves easily in water for a drink, would be lovely sauce for desserts too, non-expencive, and if it stores well too it will be a great juice to have on hand in the fridge for making a refreshing & healthy drink (you don´t need much) or smashing together a dessert.

Lovely!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Really love the taste! Makes a wonderful, refreshing and healthy soda when mixed with sparkling water. Another great use is mixing it in greek or any other unflavored yoghurt!

Great Emergency Relief for Gout

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Tart Cherry Juice to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease. As well, when I feel the first signs of a flare up, if I drink a large glass of the Cherry Juice mixed with Pineapple juice, the symptoms go away almost immediately, within an hour or so. This is a great product to keep on hand for emergencies, and I always keep a bottle or two in backstock just in case.

Great Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The reviewer who doesn't believe this is made from tart cherries is wrong; this is from tart cherries. As a farmer I can tell you that growing practices will increase Brix, plus this is reduced to a syrup, so it is going to be sweet because cherries, especially ones grown well, will have a lot of sugar. But it also has a nice tart flavor. Plus it's organic. Very happy with this product.

Jummy!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My first tart cherry consentrate and i love it! Use it in my yoghurt (greek, turkey or natural) with some wholegrains before bed and it tastes soooooo good and helps me sleep. I don't wake up during the night with this, not even whith the light nights here in Norway, that normaly f's up my sleep in the summertime. Can actualy feel a difference when i skip this before bed.

Must be raw

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff must be unprocessed cause my bottle was ready to explode when I received it here in Japan. Completely fermented up somehow. Buyer beware.

1-10 из 165 всего