The flavor is bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm writing here about the flavor only not the product itself. The flavor is horrible. It tastes like cough medicine .... not even close to (Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate) which taste more better. I've been told Dymatize Nutrition is one of the best whey protein ... but I'll never buy this flavor again. I bought another one Cookies & Cream flavor and hope it taste better. I'll write review about it within few days.

iso 100 chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's amazing... specially chocolate flavour hundred percent 100% منتج رائع وبالاخص طعم الشوكولا وصلني العبوة لجديدة لونها ابيض وازرق خطييير الطعم والعمل ١٠٠٪‏

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best company for protein

Too Sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Too sweet It is hard to accept cos of the sweet tast .. I added double the water amount and still sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not order this

Nice chocolate flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flavour is not too sweet and is quite good if you are going to drink it like couple of times a day or daily once...

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This protein supplement is the best one I tried. And trust me I tried many. The taste is fantastic. You taste chocolate but in a different way than any other product. Packaging us good. It doesn't clumps. Definitely reordering!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

best protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

iso 100 is the lightest and the best protein for who trying to loss fat

Great tasting gourmet chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mixes in a blender with almond milk or moo moo milk much better than the ON Whey protein and also tastes considerably better. Importantly, it only has 10gms of cholesterol per serving, which is one of the lowest I have been able to find so far.