Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Dr.マクドゥーガル オーガニックメープル4グレイン ホットシリアル

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 18, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

オーガニックで、メープルシロップも本物ですし普通に美味しかったです。朝食として食べました。温かいシリアルに慣れていないと美味しいと感じないかもしれません。シリアルというとコーンフレークをイメージすると思いますがこちらは押し麦にお湯を注いでふやかして食べる、というとイメージが掴み易いでしょうか。携帯に便利だと思いました。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

凑单的

Опубликовано niexiaoqian июл 25, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

就是一盒即食方便燕麦片,有机食品,随便冲泡一下,味道还可以,有点偏甜。如果不是因为凑单,可能不太会心专门来买。凑单倒是不错。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not worth it.

Опубликовано HildeK июн 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The taste and texture is ok, but the price and the amount of waste is far to high. only place where it is worth it is on the go, where you can't get a container to pour a pouch in. As I never find myself in these situations, this will not be bought again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good option for a quick breakfast!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 19, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I added hot unsweetened almond milk and frozen blue berries to it and it was very good!! I enjoyed it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

طعم خرافي

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 08, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

لذيذ جدا وطعم خرافي

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Delicious!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 07, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This was delicious! I bought a couple of these to take away with me camping. I love that the sugar packet is separate, so you can add as much of it as you want, or not at all. It's very sweet, so I would recommend adding maybe three-quarters of the sugar packet. I cooked it by adding hot water and letting it stand and it worked very well. I would probably repurchase for my next trip away.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

delicious!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 25, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The product came right on time and was delicious!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A Great Breakfast

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I love these oats. A great tasty breakfast when you are on the go. I am going to take a few of these when I am on my travels.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very tasty and convenient gluten free vegan option. Breakfast is ready within 5 minutes

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Very good packaging and nutrition values Very tasty and convenient gluten free vegan option. Breakfast is ready within 5 minutes

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quick and taste amazing

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Love the taste but abit on the pricey side. I buy the 8 pack satchels as works out cheaper and taste similar.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 17 всего

1 2