Works great for sleeping thru the night

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to wake up at 3 a.m. every night to a racing heart and anxiety. That does not happen anymore because of this great supplement. I sleep thru the night and my anxiety is gone. I take 300mg's before bedtime. When my anxiety is severe, it takes 500mg's before bed. LOVE LOVE what this does for me!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 600mg a day to reduce cortisol. I have noticed that I am more focused and creative. I am slowly losing belly fat as well

I feel semi-intelligent again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly, I actually believe I am remembering better. I have tried many other memory products; this one really seems to help. I have a job where I am juggling ~ 100 things at one time trying to sort them, trying to remember which item must come first. I still use lists, but now I remember why I placed something on the list. I haven’t had the “OMG, I totally forgot what the heck is this” feeling in the past couple weeks. Amazing!

Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Dr's Best Phosphatidyl serine for a couple of weeks now and have found a marked improvemnet with mental fatigue and enhanced recall. If you want to strengthen your mental capacity I suggest you start taking this wonderful nutrient.

Doctor's Best PS

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

very effective for 'brain fog', clearer thinking great price

This product kept me awake

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

For more than a month I couldn't get to sleep and when I awoke I couldn't get back to sleep. It finally dawned on me this was the culprit. The Phosphatidylserine was NOT the problem. I believe it was the Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT). I got another product with phostidykserine instead. I eat very cleanly, no caffeine, no MSG no sulfites or nitrates so it bothered both my husband and I maybe more than most. I would NEVER buy this again. PS. Iherb is wonderful.

Helps Recall

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have consistently taken this product for several years and sincerely believe that it helps my mental sharpness and recall ability. In fact, recently I ran out and noticed my recall was not as good as normal. When I started taking the product again, my mental acuity shot back up. This is a good product. I take 2 pills a day separated by a couple of hours in the morning (e.g., one with breakfast and then a couple of hours later). As a side note, i also take Pycnogenol which also seems helpful for mental sharpness.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a heightened cognitive ability since I recently began taking phosphatidly serine. I recommend trying it.

True 100mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great quality at a great price. Beware of other products that claim 100mg per cap!! Some include other ingredients to get this dose and actually contain merely a fraction of Phosphatidylserine. This is 100mg PS per gelcap!

Great for brain function

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Underrated supplement. Helps form the cell membrane, specifically of the brain/nervous system. These are rapidly destroyed with mercury poisoning. My cognitive function improves when I take 2-3 a day.