Use to stimulate production of T4

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

L-Tyrosine can increase T4, I haven't taken another blood test yet but I did notice that my mind seems sharper (clearer?).

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this product plus 5htp to feel better because I have problems with depression. However, I feel sleepy with no energy when I am awake. Two years ago I took only 5htp with some vitamins but I wasn't satisfied with the results. Then I've red that it is good to combine it with Tyrosine. It isn't. I think that it's better to go to a psychiatrist then to experiment. The brand is not the subject just Tyrosine.The product works but it's not for depression. If you have problems with insomnia this can surely work. I had problems with insomnia and now I sleep like a log. The problem is that I'm sleepy and with no energy. That's why I'll quit using it.

This is what do you need

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good amino acid.

hypoactive thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have hypoactive thyroid. Taking every day Doctor's Best L-Tyrosine and additionally selenium . It helps me feel better, no so tired

Less potent than other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried Dr. Best after taking other brand and I found it far less potent. Two starts at most.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this out because it is one of the few that has no added toxic magnesium stearate. Very good!

Great energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Boost my energy and social skills. ; very nice.