Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 22 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Works for me!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 16, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I am a diabetic and this product was recommended by my doctor as a non-prescription method of controlling foot pain. I do not take insulin and my sugars are pretty well controlled with pills. I am currently using 900 mg, taken in the evening. I could tell the difference when I did not take the Benfotiamine for 2 days last week. This product works for me at this time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

What is helpful to one, may not be to the other

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have diabetes and an old diagnosis of sciatica (which does not improve with age). I sought pain relief and, after taking 300 mg. of Benfotiamine bid for 10 days, I do see improvement. My wife only has sciatica and noticed no change in that condition, but an increased strong change in the odor of her urine. She stopped taking the supplement, and her urine has slowly returned to normal. We assume her body could not utilize Benfotiamine.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great for my peripheral neuropathy

Опубликовано bjreviews май 29, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

notable reduction in numb hands when I wake

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Highly energizing

Опубликовано danarm янв 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I recommend this. When I feel tired I take one in the morning and the work day goes by easily because I no longer feel tired

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Joint Pain

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This may or may not be all that is helping, but I seem to have less pain now and I have only been taking this for about 3 weeks. I will continue if the results continue.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Meh, me think not...

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I never reviewed this product. This is my first review of all the products that I have bought from this company. The only thing this product did was take away the "pins and needles pain" from my feet for a short time. I stopped taking them after three months when I no longer needed them and started another product for prevention.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ガン予防に

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 18, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

10日に1錠飲んでいます。日本で購入すると高いので、こちらで手ごろな価格で購入できて助かります。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Went back on to this product after loosing a lot of weight.It works in with magnesium etc.Normal thimin eB1 doesn't always help people so this is a good alternaive

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Very happy with this - easy way to get benfotiamine (which is so much better for my body than thiamine)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best vitamin B1 for absorption

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 10, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Regular vitamin B1 is water soluble it will not stay in the body very long it looses 50% in 90 minutes so the Japanese biochemist developed benfotiamine they converted vitamin B1 which is water soluble to fat soluble which it will stay in the body for hours making it more absorbable.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 22 всего

1 2 3