Better deal than Gundry product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After seeing a vid by dr gundry, I researched products similar because of the very high cost. My wife and I both were interested so this doubled the monthly cost. This made price very important. We chose Red Supreme Foods as it was close with the phenol components. Red Supreme Food was a test to determine if it was a valid direction and worth before spending the extra on the Vital Reds. We have since found this product to produce positive results for both of us. We liked the taste the effects and the cost. I did later try the costly product and found I still preffered the Red Supreme. Very happy long term customers, and our son has spoken high praise of the positive health effects as well.

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife has to have to have organic products and this works for both of us. We get energy and it helps, a bit, with weight loss.

Improved Complexion and Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Red Supreme Food for three months and after a few weeks I noticed that my complexion improved and I looked healthier. It has also helped with my digestion. Great way to get the red fruits and veggies into your diet on a daily basis, especially since I don't eat enough veggies.

Divine Health, Organic Red SupremeFood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, great price, fast service.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product

Happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pleased with all the divine products.

Very Beneficial Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I feel so much better and my energy level has increased.

has a great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like the taste and seams to give me a boost

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste and somehow it seems to help with my energy levels.

Good dose of reds.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a few weeks. I have other things I'm using too,to improve my health and Reds is just one of them. So it's hard to say that this product is doing great things. I would have given it more stars if had no Stevia in it. I'm now looking for red without any added sugar in any form. Yes it tastes sweet with reds and that might suit some people but i could take this without the added sugar leaves from that plant.

1 2