great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product has great ingredients, on par with a more expensive facial scrub that i got from a salon. non-foaming and creamy, it feels great on the skin, and rinses off well, leaving a fresh, dewy look. a little goes a long way. the scent is neutral. will continue to order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not a strong smell, minimizes pores- great, natural exfoliator- I have very sensitive skin and this does break me out at all.

Love everything about this scrub!

Posted by rosavader on July 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin, and other scrubs have caused me problems before. This scrub is the perfect mixture of gentle, nourishing ingredients (e.g., jojoba oil) and exfoliation for my dry, sensitive skin. It removes just the right amount of oil, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and clean. Topped off with my Desert Essence moisturizer, my face feels fresh and comfortable.

Rotting smell after a few months

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using this for a few months it has now turned bad - smells horrible and had to be thrown away.

bad product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it once and my face was burning, after washing with water, my face was red for couple of hours. it looked like my face was burned.

nice scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like scrub. In the Netherlands it's very expensive to buy scrub. This one is naturally and not expensive!

bad scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I d like to put "0" The worst scrub I had ever had. After one use I throw it away. Smell bad, scrubs bad. No sence of this product.

I love it

Posted by natalilla on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the perfect facial scrub. Very natural, soft and gentle with the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gentle and working very good on blackheads :)

from Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really great face scrub. Nice smelling. Very good price for big amount and it lasts long cause you need only a bit of it.