Best moisturizer yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When Derma E decided do discontinue the Fruit Smoothee collection, I almost cried, because I was convinced I'd never find a moisturizing cream as good. But then I found this one! It took me a few times to get used to the very thick texture, but it's a very rich cream that absorbs rather quickly. It's the only cream I've tried so far that leaves my skin moisturized 24 hours a day.

I love this cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin and this cream makes it so soft. The cream is totally absorbed and not the least bit greasy. It smells wonderful too.

Skin Rejuvenation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and love it. I am 69 and look 55 It really moisturizes my skin and keeps it youthful

Vitamin E creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used for years, cannot say enought about this product, it'wonderful

Lovely cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a large tub, so it will last you a while. Love the smell and texture, a little goes a long way. I am sure its use will be much more appreciated in the winter when my skin tends to get very dry. Will definitely reorder.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We've been using this cream for years, and hate to be without it. A very nice way to put Vitamin E on your skin, wherever needed. My partner (male) loves it as well.

!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

labs krēms mammai ( pēc 60) labi mitrina, komfortabla sajūta

Love iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good price, cheap shipping, super fast delivery. Thank you sooooo much!!!

Going through my 4th jar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love everything about this product. Worked great at keeping my facial eczema patches moist when they flared. Not greasy, particles seem to dissolve into more water-like consistency that easily penetrates when rubbed longer. On my way to order to restock!

Very good texture!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice fnd not heavy even for oil skin. Used for face, hands and foot.