......::::::MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVE::::::......

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I lOVE this product! I am 29 and still get breakouts here & there. I make sure I am never without this creme! I can easily wear this under mineral makeup without it being noticed. A little bit goes a long way! It is not drying. Smells nice. And when applied at bed time, I see results in the morning! And best of all made from pure goodness, paraben-free!!

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

מייבש את הפצעים תוך לילה! רק קניתי ומשתמשת בו בתקופות מחזור עושה פלאים!

Not too bad...but have found better

Posted by SugarDumplin on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

This worked pretty good for me and it even wears well under makeup, but ever since trying Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, I wont go back. I found this to work better.

Clears up stubborn spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this product a couple times, on those stubborn, underground acne spots, and it has really worked! It cleared up the problem in area in only a couple days and now I use it every time I have a stubborn acne spot. I didn't think that the smell was overwhelming, and although the formula does take a bit to dry, I only put a dab of it on at night about an hour before bed so that wasn't much of a problem. Highly recommended!

Love this treatment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have replaced my other spot treatments with this and have had great results. Spots dry out quickly with this. My only gripe is that it contains lavendar oil which actually makes my spots more red but there is such a small amount in this product that it probably doesn't make much of a difference. I love the tube packaging and find the consistency of the gel to be easy to apply. It is not too thick or runny and will sit well under makeup.

Works pretty well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I first started using this during "that time of the month" when my adult acne seems to be the worst. I usually get some pretty bad / hard to heal acne at that time. The Spot Blemish Treatment helped the blemishes heal quicker then the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide product that I usually use. I also saw quite a bit less redness compared to usual (still red, but it didn't last for weeks like it usually does). I would recommend this if you don't have great results with something using Salicylic Acid (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This might be the product that finally gives you some good results. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to do well under my foundation, even when I try to let it dry long enough, so wearing it twice a day is a problem for me. (The foundation tends to stick to the areas where the treatment is, and it's hard to get a good coverage.)

It's okay, but not perfectly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a longtime acne suffer people, this does not cure any pimples. Well, it did provide a very thin protective shield for wearing makeup and help from worsening the condition, will buy another one for this reason.

Doesn't do much

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a rather watery gel formulation that you have to apply in thick layer several times a day. It takes forever to dry and it doesn't do much to heel or dry out blemishes. Also the scent of tea tree oil is so overwhelming it makes my eyes water. I could just as easily put some pure tea tree oil and have have better results.

Try Pimple Patches

Posted by Maxine Adele on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this a while ago as I'm in my late twenties but still get occasional volcanos on my chin. I didn't really notice a big difference when using this product. It would dry the pimple out a little, but mostly just the outer layer of dead skin, so it would be flaky on the outside. It was totally ineffective in getting rid of my acne. I highly highly recommend pimple patches (ex. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch). These patches are very popular in South Korea (I use a brand that is only bought in Korea). Patches suck out all of the guck in a pimple and actually leave it flat.

Love it