Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my 3rd try at buying a good Hyaluronic serum and this one is THE BEST! No fragrance, and leaves the skin bright & clear when you wake up in the morning. I tried the NOW brand and Source Naturals but this one is by far the best. The other 2 were greasy and had horrible strong smells. I am so glad that I bought this one from Derma E and the best part is that do not test on animals! Yes!

Love Derma e's hydrating series

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the organic ingredients. After using derma e hydrating series for over years, really loving it and will continue to use it. Both Serum and eye cream are excellent. The hyaluronic acid really helps to replenish my face. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Wrinkle Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Took away all the fine lines in a couple of days. Does not clog the pores, just hydrates like a dream!

CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT!

Posted by beautycare on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a few months and now I can not image not having it in my beauty routine. It makes all the difference!! It makes my skin look like that of a new born child...love it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this for making my face look at least 5 years younger. Brings back the moisture and youthful look.

Great serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, really smoothing skin, good absorbance.

Love the Derma E, Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was using a far more expensive product with hyaluronic acid so before I reordered, I did some research and found the Derma E. I was able to purchase 2 bottles of the Derma E at the same price as one bottle of the other product so I thought I'd give it a try. So glad I did - I use it at night and in the morning - it doesn't take much and it works great to "plump up" my skin, every bit as good as the more expensive product. I'm 68 years old, but no one believes it. I've always taken good care of my skin and firmly believe that you can't start too young using quality products on your skin. It definitely makes a difference as you get older. Great product, iherb!!

excellent serum

Posted by rckshum2 on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

used it for years. great for my dry skin. Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Thank U, Derma E. <3

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For a long time I didnt like my own skin. Now...what do you think. Thanks to This and Many More Derma E products...I have, I've got my skin back. I cant stop looking myself in d mirror.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very hydrating and safety product, good for sensitive skin type, l like to use it after laser or AHA treatment, will buy again.