Good Serum, but.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

This serum works well, absorbs easily and quickly; however, I gave it only three stars because the smell is horrible. I hold my breath every time I put this on. I wrote a letter to the company and complained of the awful smell. I do love Derma E products, and have always been satisfied with them, but this stinks!

Ok, but the smell is pretty strong

Posted by NutritionArts on December 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's ok and it does hydrate for a while, but the smell is like from children's bubblegum (artificial smelling and very strong).

Not impressive but it's ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

For such expensive price, there is many other hydrating serum with better quality in the market. I won't buy it again.

value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

serum with hyaluronic acid, good choice if you have limited budget after applying, leave skin with moisture with greasy texture, but no dramatic effect as well Will try for longer time to see any effect

causes breakouts

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on October 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin. So I am choosing something simple and mild to hydrate my skin. After using this for a couple of days, I started to find some breakouts around my face. I stopped using it and the breakouts cleared up. Now I am using it for neck and hands only.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

so far so good

tightens the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

found in the composition of silicone smell disappointment

dommage qu'il y ait des silicones

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Il est très bien, mais du fait de la présence de silicone, je ne l'utilise qu'en journée

OK but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was OK only. I prefer serums that are more liquid than lotion and unfortunately this was more of a lotion. It sunk in and moisturised enough, but I still felt it sitting on the surface of my skin which I felt interfered with the products which I use after serums. I also didn't see or feel any special effect left by the hyaluronic acid, and after finishing the bottle, I didn't see any lasting effect on my skin.

all great except strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Instead of using heavy night cream, I use this at night addition to light moisturizer. It simply helps hold moisture. However, the scent is way too strong in a fake perfume way. The small also reminds me of cheap soap in public restroom. It's hard for me to think that this small can be from natural ingredient. I took out 2 stars because of the scent. Otherwise this product is great. I'm going to try different Derma e serum after this bottle.

1 2