clean good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Do not leave it long time on your face it makes it red and painfull.

It burns skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not recommended for sensitive skin

Posted by Strawwy on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ce masque est agréable d'utilisation, pas trop dense et pas pateux, texture un peu comme du fromage blanc. Il est clairement efficace car picote beaucoup. Après rinçage la peau est un peu rouge par endroit, mais cela passe vite. Pas d'effet miraculeux dur les pores.. Je ne le racheterais pas, espère trouver mieux.

not suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and my skin got red for a while after my first application. Not recommend for sensitive skin or please don't apply more than 10 min. For normal and oily skin, it's a good mask for tightening and clarifying.

ordinary mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice mask, but I won't but it again because I didn't notice any extraodirnary effect on my skin.

Redness in the face. be carefull

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't put the mask to long on your face. (i think this was the reason for the redness) I afraid to use it again. It took 2 hours until the redness vanished . Used it 3 times, the redness appeared in the third time (after approx. 10 minutes on my face).

be careful with sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

after covering this mask I felt that my face is pinch, so I remove it earlier than recommended time. After wash off I've got red spots on the face. Thanks God spots were gone in hour but I'm scary to try it again...

first time with significant effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

In the first use, the face felt tingling sensation, but subsequent use, didn't feel anything. didn't feel any effect of hydration , since it's supposed to be anti-wrinkle. I'll persist till the end of the tube.

Bien pero no tanto como para repetir

Posted by Missypoincare on April 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado pero no tanto como para repetir con él. Noto que la piel se ve más luminosa y que limpia los poros, sin embargo no he notado ningún cambio en el tamaño de estos. Es importante destacar que noto algunos picores al aplicarla en varias zonas como las aletas de la nariz o los pómulos, quizá sea porque esas zonas son más sensibles o están algo deshidratadas, además, noto que los picores aumentan si utilizo exfoliantes manuales, ya que dejan la piel más delicada.

Posted by Allegoria on January 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Rich texture, almost no smell which is good for an acidy-clay cream. Does not irritate my skin, does not make it red. But it also does not purify my skin well enough. Pure clay does it much better (and much cheaper). Nothing for my pores too.