Like ponds cold cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is very thick and similar to a cold cream. The retinol doesnt seem very potent compared to other brands I have used and I have have not had much luck with it used under makeup (makeup tends to slide off). I would not purchase again and am using it as a hand cream.

Very "sweaty" during the day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought with recommendation from my mother in law. Loved the vegan, Eco focus. Has nice smell and texture. Very "sweaty" during the day makes it impossible to use during daytime . Didn't feel any difference in skin in any manner (not only wrinkles). Bottom line I'm not using it, coconut oil does much wonder in a day comparing to a month with this cream, relating to how the skins feels to touch.

I. Used to love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was one of my very fav products. I used twice a day and got real results... reordered many , many times. When I received my replacement order found the not only had the packaging changed.. but also the contents the product is now really watery and the smell has changed... not happy at all you've lost a loyal customer ....

Not rich enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gets absorbed into the skin quickly. However, fails to feel moisturizing enough as compared to another brand's vit e cream.

Too strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell was to strong for me. Will not order again.

just so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

挺香的,有点过分了,膏体挺稠的,算是比较容易推开,胜在价格和容量吧。就是到手的瓶子和图片上不一样,海淘换货也不方便 总体感觉和之前买的澳洲绵羊奶冻差不多,比那个香,比那个还要贵。