Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 27 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

騙されたつもりで飲んでみました。

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 19, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

子宮筋腫がすごく大きくて手術しかないと言われてました。 手術すると傷跡だけでなく尿意を感じなくなるとか色々聞いてびびってました。 サプリなんて効果ないと医師には断言されましたが、これ使って効果が出たら儲けもの・・・ 私には効果がありました。かなり筋腫がサイズダウンしています。 完全になくなるのは目指しておらず、共存していこうと思っているのでこれで十分。 これからも飲み続けます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

One of the best Products

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Everyone is different on what there dealing with and symptoms. Fibro Defense has taken away my bloat and all the pain/discomfort. I highly recommend this product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

子宮筋腫

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

経血過多 腹痛が酷く 婦人科でも診てもらってますが セルフでも がんばってみたくて購入。 まだ効果のほどはわからないけど期待してます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Definitely Helped Shrink my Fibroids!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have been "battling" fibroids for the past couple years, with typical issues of feeling like I had to urinate constantly to occasional bowel pain, not to mention simply feeling confused from being bloated and feeling full even while I had clearly barely eaten. When I first began having trouble, the doctor said my most noticeable fibroid felt to be the size of a grapfruit, but at points it grew more to the size of a melon. I noticed a significant shrink in the size of my belly towards the end of the first week, and back to virtual normal before completing the bottle. I will add that I also take this with DIM, which is something that I get elsewhere, but that alone did not help the issue. I had tried another product from another site with a completely different set of herbs, and that helped for a time, but then seemed to stop. I also have cut down on carbs and beer (1-2 a week), and definitely try to minimize sugary food and drinks, which I think contribute to my issue, but I'm not fanatical about this. I find that leaning on proteins, especially beans and nuts, with salads and fruits, contribute, but I don't think the diet alone shrunk my fibroids, because I was eating like that before taking this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

効果あると良いな

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

もう直ぐ、一本無くなります! 子宮筋腫が年々大きくなってるので不安です! 頑張って2本目も飲みます.。゚+.(・∀・)゚+.゚ 私は夜のみにしております! 小柄なんで!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

三回リピート

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2018 | Проверенная покупка

9センチ近い筋腫があります。閉経が近い年齢なので手術はしたくなくて、色々探しました。このサプリ、私には効果ありました!お腹のチクチクする痛みと張りがなくなって、 楽になりました。月経過多による貧血に長年苦しい思いをしてきたので、本当に嬉しい。ありがとうございます!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product keep my heavy menstrual under control . I absolutely love it .

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

best thing for debilitating periods

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb апр 11, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

My periods were so bad I was starting to think of a hysterectomy. After taking these I have had three normal periods (lighter and less painful ) for the first time in 4 years .

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Produit miraculeux

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 04, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Souffrant d'adénomyose et fibromes provoquant des hémorragies ininterrompues impressionnantes, ce produit m'a littéralement sauvée...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This Product is Great!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 10, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product! Something finally seems to be working!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 27 всего

1 2 3