Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 23 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

One of the best Products

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Everyone is different on what there dealing with and symptoms. Fibro Defense has taken away my bloat and all the pain/discomfort. I highly recommend this product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

子宮筋腫

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

経血過多 腹痛が酷く 婦人科でも診てもらってますが セルフでも がんばってみたくて購入。 まだ効果のほどはわからないけど期待してます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Definitely Helped Shrink my Fibroids!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have been "battling" fibroids for the past couple years, with typical issues of feeling like I had to urinate constantly to occasional bowel pain, not to mention simply feeling confused from being bloated and feeling full even while I had clearly barely eaten. When I first began having trouble, the doctor said my most noticeable fibroid felt to be the size of a grapfruit, but at points it grew more to the size of a melon. I noticed a significant shrink in the size of my belly towards the end of the first week, and back to virtual normal before completing the bottle. I will add that I also take this with DIM, which is something that I get elsewhere, but that alone did not help the issue. I had tried another product from another site with a completely different set of herbs, and that helped for a time, but then seemed to stop. I also have cut down on carbs and beer (1-2 a week), and definitely try to minimize sugary food and drinks, which I think contribute to my issue, but I'm not fanatical about this. I find that leaning on proteins, especially beans and nuts, with salads and fruits, contribute, but I don't think the diet alone shrunk my fibroids, because I was eating like that before taking this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

騙されたつもりで飲んでみました。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 19, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

子宮筋腫がすごく大きくて手術しかないと言われてました。 手術すると傷跡だけでなく尿意を感じなくなるとか色々聞いてびびってました。 サプリなんて効果ないと医師には断言されましたが、これ使って効果が出たら儲けもの・・・ 私には効果がありました。かなり筋腫がサイズダウンしています。 完全になくなるのは目指しておらず、共存していこうと思っているのでこれで十分。 これからも飲み続けます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Produit miraculeux

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 04, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Souffrant d'adénomyose et fibromes provoquant des hémorragies ininterrompues impressionnantes, ce produit m'a littéralement sauvée...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product keep my heavy menstrual under control . I absolutely love it .

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

有作用

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

我已经服用4个月该产品,11月14号查5.4*5.2另一个1.7*1.7的子宫肌瘤,2017年3.20日复查5.2*4.4,1.6*1.9大夫说那个应该是误差,总体是好转了,脾气也不那么急了,吃1个月就感到没有小腹胀了

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

此产品太棒了!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

用此产品几个月,巧克力囊肿小了很多,大赞!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

効果あると良いな

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

もう直ぐ、一本無くなります! 子宮筋腫が年々大きくなってるので不安です! 頑張って2本目も飲みます.。゚+.(・∀・)゚+.゚ 私は夜のみにしております! 小柄なんで!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

支持乳房和子宫健康

Отзыв оставлен sunny сен 19, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

这个粒素食胶囊是看社区小伙伴分享种草的,此产品是非转基因全草本,有17 种全草本天然混合配方,支持乳房和子宫健康,含蒲公英还能净化肝脏。尤其是人到中年,乳房和子宫健康更是重中之重,虽然身体好好的,没什么不适,但预防工作要做好,保健品都是缓慢持续的作用,每次服用 2 粒,每日两次,所以一下子买了两瓶,希望吃一段时间,提高乳房、子宫的健康度。茶色塑料瓶,设计简洁,胶囊细长很好吞咽。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 23 всего

1 2 3