Perfect serving size

Posted by DeanaS on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this tuna. The top is easy to open without a can opener, it's easy to drain the water, it has a moist feel, and great taste. This tuna is much less likely to have heavy metals compared to some higher priced versions. I make tuna salad with this twice a week and eat it with crackers and a fork. Mix mayo, mustard, chopped red onions, dill pickle relish, and some toasted garlic. Yummy.

BPA-free cans, low mercury, great taste

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This variety of tuna is one of the lowest in mercury. Albacore and yellow fin varieties have higher mercury content than Tongal. I like the taste and texture a lot. This size can is perfect for either individual larger servings or to make a tuna salad for a couple vs a larger family. Since I keep my fish servings low, I love the smaller size. For women who are pregnant or couple trying to conceive it is recommended to not have more than a can of tuna fish every 3 weeks, according to my memory. Something close to that. People often forget to count tuna fish in their overall fish servings. There are no additives to this and the tuna is wild-caught.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply testy and clean.

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is acceptable to me.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No BPA for my sons, no salt added!

Great product! Great Price! Great Store

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can get Tongol Tuna from my local store. True. BUT not at this price or convenience. IHerb is so fast, so friendly, so economical! I had hoped to do more lcal shoppng but NO ONE can beat iHerb's price, convenience, and cooperation. Now, whenever we have a new product to buy, we first say, "Does iHerb have it?"

good taste and user-friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this tuna tastes good and with puller is very user-friendly!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mainly use it to add some protein to my salad. It's a great taste and easy to handle can. No salt is very important to me so it's a good find.

The new cat food

Posted by naturalrecovery on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This salt free tuna is just about the only available now--none in the local grocers anymore. Great treat or substitute for canned cat food (which I swore off nearly 10 years ago for my best friends!).

Delicious

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No salt added, moist, tuna salad tastes amazing, and cheaper than my local co-op. Thanks iHerb! Update: One day I grabbed a can at a supermarket from a brand that claims to be natural. What a difference! Crown Prince's meat is pink, dense, and fresh. The store brand's was brownish, dry, and less in weight.

1 2 3 4