Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Absolutely a Life Saver!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have a condition where I have difficulties processing Thiamin. I must therefore take pharmacological doses of Thiamin in order to prevent lethal lactic acidosis as well as other symptoms associated with the wet and dry forms of beriberi. I am also extraordinarily sensitive to excipients and the active compounds in supplements. I love the fact that many of Country Life's products are gluten free and GMC certified. These quality product attributes are absolutely essential to me. Because I am highly sensitive to things that are consumed, the fact that I can take this supplement without a reaction is a testament to Country Life's high quality standards (of note: I am the proverbial canary in the coal mine). I can take many tablets of this product every day without a deleterious reaction. I've been doing it for months (under a doctor's supervision)! Thank you Country Life! NOTE: Am looking forward to the day when manufacturers such as Country Life and Bluebonnet offer certified soy free products!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

country life b1

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 13, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Great product!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy to take

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Maintain good B levels

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

탄수화물대사에 좋다고해서 샀어요

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 18, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

원래 꾸준히 먹고 있었는데 한국꺼는 찾기도 힘들고 해서 그냥 아이허브에서 샀어여 효과는 좋은듯 !!! 역시 다이어트의 친구 티아민!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

효과 굿~!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 28, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

동생이 먹고 있는데요, 부드럽고 튼튼한 머리카락이 올라오고 있다는 걸 만져보고 알 수 있었습니다. 다음엔 제꺼도 같이 주문해야겠어요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего