Absolutely a Life Saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a condition where I have difficulties processing Thiamin. I must therefore take pharmacological doses of Thiamin in order to prevent lethal lactic acidosis as well as other symptoms associated with the wet and dry forms of beriberi. I am also extraordinarily sensitive to excipients and the active compounds in supplements. I love the fact that many of Country Life's products are gluten free and GMC certified. These quality product attributes are absolutely essential to me. Because I am highly sensitive to things that are consumed, the fact that I can take this supplement without a reaction is a testament to Country Life's high quality standards (of note: I am the proverbial canary in the coal mine). I can take many tablets of this product every day without a deleterious reaction. I've been doing it for months (under a doctor's supervision)! Thank you Country Life! NOTE: Am looking forward to the day when manufacturers such as Country Life and Bluebonnet offer certified soy free products!

country life b1