great product

Posted by smalldosesofvain on March 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

but have to get used to the taste. this tastes 'oily' before i swallow it. perhaps because of the pumpkin seed oil it contains. when this finish, i am going back to the original formula.

A lot of side effects - Doesn't worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product - but I stopped after 10-14 days, side effects were shown more and more day after day; - Facial Hair - face acne - Weight Gain I stopped using this product and all side effects were gone. I will never use it again , not worth the risk. Thanks,

Testing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this for my husband. He is on second bottle and waiting for results Update... My husband finished three bottles... It absolutely did nothing...

Muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Frena la caída.

没感觉

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

吃完了一瓶,no feelings.

Very helpfull and efective

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Though it might take time to see the results I found this very effective and better that any chemical solution

Fail

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I waited for two months and in the end didn't receive the package. And service support told me that it's not in their control. So I just throwed away my money. ...I gave 4 stars, but I don't actually know whether the product is good or not

50/50

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I buy this to help with my hair loss. The results are 50/50. I am only half way through. I take one pill a day. Pill is quite big to swallow and has a strong oily smell... The pill bloats me sometime and give me bright yellow urine more half the day. I will continue and hopefully this will work.

No difference at all

Posted by almousa on October 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Waste of money

Perfect Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

visit my page by clicking on my name and see my reviews on all my purchases and may be you will get to benefits :)

1 2