Too Big

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found these problematic for me because I had trouble swallowing them. I felt like they'd get stuck in my throat. This is more my own problem than the product. I guess the size is pretty standard for a vitamin but I would prefer a smaller option. For that reason I don't take them regularly or as often as I should so I can't really comment on the results of the product. However, when I do take these I notice my urine had a distinct smell and neon color to it. I'm worried that my body just flushes it all out without absorbing anything.

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Its really works, after taking about two weeks I can see some new hairs startong to grow. Reccomend to use. Only bad thing that you have to swallow 4 units, and they are not so small. Overall definetly will buy this one in the future.

Smells Bad But It’s Worth It

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with my results 👌🏼

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smell is bad but product itself is really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

i really feel a better change in my hair

Think it works but hard to drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

4 capsules - oh boy, do I struggle with this. I think this works, but the capsules stink and after drinking 1-2 of them, I want to throw up. I started dread taking them and ended up skipping the doses.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product but I don't like having to take supplements twice a day which this one suggests.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special. Can’t recommend on a regular basis.

No results

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn’t see any results after one month