Too Big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found these problematic for me because I had trouble swallowing them. I felt like they'd get stuck in my throat. This is more my own problem than the product. I guess the size is pretty standard for a vitamin but I would prefer a smaller option. For that reason I don't take them regularly or as often as I should so I can't really comment on the results of the product. However, when I do take these I notice my urine had a distinct smell and neon color to it. I'm worried that my body just flushes it all out without absorbing anything.

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Its really works, after taking about two weeks I can see some new hairs startong to grow. Reccomend to use. Only bad thing that you have to swallow 4 units, and they are not so small. Overall definetly will buy this one in the future.

No results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn’t see any results after one month