Good for those who have oily skin and live in humid climates

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

The low PH aspect of this cleanser definitely got me to purchase it. Although I live in a humid climate and I have crazy oily skin, my skin is dehydrated so I don't need a cleanser that would dry out my skin even more. Because now we all know that oily skin will produce more oils if it is not being moisturised or hydrated enough. This cleanser is very gentle on my skin. But I didn't expect it to lather since it claims to be very mild and gentle with low PH. It still works very well for me. It doesn't strip my skin of its natural oils but it still cleans my face well. I'm not sure how this would fare for those with dry skin or those who live in dry climates as I feel that this might be a bit drying for them.

I like it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smell like tea tree oil .Cleans my face well without over drying. I use it as a morning face wash.L A R 4 3 6 3 (wihtout space)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Has a nice smell and cleans makeup really good. A small amount goes a long way.

Good for morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's refreshing and very gentle. Best for morning. Doesn't drying the face.

Excellent Second Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love how fresh this makes my skin feel. It doesn’t dry it out or strip it at all. I highly recommend and will definitely repurchase.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really love this cleanser its light and it cleans my skin very well 🙏🏻

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle Cleansing gel that smells with tea tree oil. It washes very careful and very kind to your skin.

soft cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a really dry skin, so is very important a cleanser which will be gentle. this has a soft scent and make a great foam. Not perfect, but works

Great morning cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleanse my face well without over drying. I use it as a morning face wash.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best cleansers I've ever used! Cleans well without that dried out feeling. Enter "KZN 077" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off your order!