clears up dark spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for more than 1 month and noticed the dark spots getting lighter. I also love the way my skin feels so smooth after I apply it. Best of all, the price is right!

Would not recommend for sensitve and acne-prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitve and acne-prone skin, and after 2 days this product broke me out a bit on my face and causes skin allergy on my neck (bumps and dry patches). It is such a shame my skin didn't like it, or else it may be a really great alternative to SKII's Facial Treatment Essence.

A great source of galactomyces

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The galactomyces is not an expensive material but it is always overpriced in my country because of the famous asian brand. Happily I can find the similar product on iherb so that I won't spend most of the money to the advertisement instead.of the product.

Too early, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this for about five times, am rotating it with other cosrx times, and it's definitely doing good things for my skin. My skin looks cleaner, more alive, and I am under the impression it reduces wrinkles and impurities. All of the cosrx products I've used so far do great using them after cleaning my face and before putting on make-up.

Its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had this for a while and I used to use it daily after toning but now I have some strong actives in my routine including Vitamin C and Azaleic acid which I apply after toning so this has lost its place in my routine. I will continue to use it up but I cant see myself buying another essence

meh....

Posted by MayAus on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love cosrx, but am feeling a bit ambivalent towards this product. Whilst not experiencing any major irritation, I suspect it may be clogging my pores a bit. Furthermore after using 3 quarters of the bottle (it lasts ages by the way..) I haven't noticed any major improvement to the skin - on any front- no improvement in skin texture or my post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (compliments of my acne). I will use it up but don't see myself repurchasing anytime soon. I see better fading of marks and overall brightening with my mad hippie vitamin c serum, and better hydration with my trusty hada labo hyaluronic acid lotion.

i really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like that it has a water consistency and if i apply it after a heavy cream it locks everything into place and leaves my skin very soft and not greasy at all.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it sometimes a lotion, sometimes as serum due to the thin consistency of the essence. It moistures well, sooths the skin, gives a plumping effect, easy to layer with other products. I purchase it just for its moisturizing purpose, not for the "whitening" claim as it would take alot effort more for that.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just tried 2 week, but did not see any improvement, will continues to use

just love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is my second purchase of this product , just after 3 days of using it my skin is smother and radiant thank cosrx for this essence

1 2 3