Posted by treater on December 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best product I've ever taken, and I have tried most of them out there. No cramping, no urgency, just a gentle response the morning after. And, yes, this IS Dr. Christopher's original formula, and people have been safely taking senna since Cleopatra! (please guys, do your research before posting) If a clean diet and lots of water doesn't help with motility, try two of these with your evening meal.

a little goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

Take this 2 caps a day if you are constipated. You won't have trouble anymore. Especially if you have to take the iron that the Dr.s prescribe or if you take any narcotics that make you constipated. This stuff is absolutely amazing!!!!!

Taken with Now Foods Acai Super Fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

great price, great product, felt the benefits immediately.

Best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been on for about 4 months works very well. Have thyroid and hormonal problems which constapate....this works

Not for people with a sensitive colon...

Posted by emanuela on May 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love christopher's formulas, but this one rips through my colon. I think it's because of the psyllium husk. I took this as part of the anti-parasite protocol (after 3 days of the syrup). Within 6 hours, I had severe cramping and leg weakness, hence I let 3 goals in when playing football last week. My team were not impressed. So avoid this formula if you tend to get IBS or have a sensitive colon. It may be ok for people who simply need to add bulk to their diets and/or suffer from constipation (hence the 2 stars). I don't. So not for me.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit I did not use this till recently when someone told me I had to flush my colon to be well. I remembered I had purchased this before and tried it. Just one a day is all it takes and stay close to the toilet. Very pleased.

Colon support

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product helps relieve colon pressure w/o cramping or gas.........

Use with the Parasite Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken these twice after the parasite syrup. The first time, it worked within 24 hours. The second time, there didn't seem to be any effect. So, I'm not sure about it. I'm going to go one more round.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as a 2-part formula to get rid of parasites (along with Christopher's parasite syrup). Although it didn't get rid of the parasite I have (Blastocystis Hominis - which apparently is a nasty one to try and get rid of), I did notice after taking this Quick Colon product, it did make you need to go more frequently to empty your bowels (I've never had a problem with this issue though).

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Might not suit everybody. Try one capsule and wait at least a day before taking more, to see what effect it has, for you. It will work quite quickly on some people, very slowly on others.