Christopher's Original Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Christopher's Original Formulas for two years now. They are a great relief for my pains. I am so glad you have his products in stock. I also would like to complement on your super fast service. Thank you. Best regards Liz

Great product!

Posted by HealthyPill on May 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking quiete a lot of supplements and prescription. Just afraid that my kidney going to explode! Taking this for kidney support!. Heart surgeon once told me since it is difficult for couch potato to exercise. The solution is taking more supplements to help your body!! believe it or not, that is true!!

Kidney Numbers Increased

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother is 88 and her kidney numbers had dropped and it was becoming a bit worrisome. So I bought this kidney formula and when we next went to the doctor about 2 month later, her kidney function numbers had risen by 6 points. Her doctor was astounded and we are very pleased.

Worked Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Along with a proper diet for five days (Juices, Cranberry, watermelon, salad, cucumber, lemon), these herbal capsules helped remedy the pain from my Kidney stones.

Longevity is in the Kidneys

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Regenerate the kidneys regularly and health may be enjoyed many many years. Fall and winter programs are best and when weakness is evident, onward through spring.

Great for UTI's & Kidney Infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Anytime I feel a UTI coming on, I take two of these, and it's magically GONE. Just that fast. Two capsules knocks it right out. I use it for my daughters as well. The little one's hygiene is questionable at best :/ when she says it hurts, I break open a capsule, mix it in water and she drinks it down and the issue is gone. These are a lifesaver, and have kept us off antibiotics, which is the only thing the doctor will do for a UTI. Antibiotics work, but they wreck your gut at the same time. These are great, no side effects, except they do make you pee. That's good though, because you need to flush out the system by peeing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works like a dream

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

thabk you

kidney formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my son. I believe it is a good product but not doing what we needed it for.

1 2