These are brilliant!

Posted by owenfox on March 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 caps, twice a day, and my eye strain,fatigue and tiredness have gone down dramatically. Takes time to see increasing benefits. Before taking these, Id WAKE UP with eyestrain and have debilitating stressed eyes during the day, especially if using the computer, which is where I work on. These help enormously. Eye herbs, including dragonherbs EagleEyes, and the Eyebright formula from Dr Christopher have all helped me in more than words can say, truly. If you have eye issues, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE. Peace, love and light! Check out my page for more honest reviews, including products I highly do NOT recommend too! Have a great day :)

eye enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best I found so far. It helps to slowly , very slowly, over the course of several years, to lesson the impact of floaters. Use in combination with Lutein esters. You see better at night, for people over 60 years old.

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been using it about 4 1/2 yrs. Helps keep eyes healthy...has kept macular degeneration from worsening.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have recommended these to so many people who have all been amazed at the improvement in the general health of their eyes as well as improvement in sight for the lucky ones. One I wouldn't be without.

Christophers Bilberry eye Caps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Find it necessary for our eyes. Have been using another brand, and added these with it. Generally, we like the speed of delivery to Australia Three days is amazing. Your prices are always competetive. You have our business. THANK YOU

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Husband just started using this as part of his gout treatment/prevention herbal suppliments. Has been able to prevent gout flare ups since added this supplement. Plus its good for your eyes! Salisbury,NC

Great for eyes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this formula! Makes my eyes clearer and brighter, vision sharper and crisper. Also, the antioxidant properties of the anthocyanidins in the bilberry are a plus in general.

Recommended by Dr. Oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

To kill carb cravings at night. Works great!!!

How much active Anthocyanidins?

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what I was thinking when I purchased this because I usually never buy anything that has a proprietary blend because you don't know what you are paying for. Companies can list all sorts of goodies but it's just window dressing. I think I probably just saw the title description and threw the item into my cart. After a few other Bilberry purchase blunders, I settled on Now Bilberry which I took with their Lutein for a very long time but have since discovered Oz Vitamins Better Eyes which combines both Bilberry at 6x the Anthocyanidins and Lutein and even the addition of Zeaxanthin. It's so important to know what you are paying for!

Dr SS Mary-Michael

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

You expect the best from the 'father of modern herbalism', and that's what you receive. Carefully researched formulations stand the test of time

1 2 3