For diabetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are said to be good for healing the pancreas. Ingredients like cedar berries are meant to help people with diabetes. I think they do. It is a pity that the medical profession does not bother to learn about herbs and alternative therapy. I am healthy in every way, only my pancreas refuses to behave and work (I have type 1 diabetes, and I don't want it!) Herbs help. I will keep taking Christopher's pancreas formula because it is good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to helped my pancreas very much. I've been using this for some months, and I can notice improvement in digesting fatty meals. My pancreas doesnt hurt any more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

While it seems most people are taking this for diabetes (and I will probably develop it someday as my mother and grandmother both have it) I am taking this for chronic pancreatitis and it seems to be working very well. I would normally have at least some pain in abdomen and back to to the pancreatitis but since I've been taking this it is no longer a daily thing but is only a once in a blue moon thing. Now I have changed my brand of Pancreatin so that could be what is accounting for the lessening of the pain but I don't believe that is the case. Try It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this to keep my blood sugar regulated. It works.

Pancreas formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its works great I have used this for 5 years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use herbs extensively to regenerate systems in the body not necessarily to fix something. This is a spring to summer program element for digestion and for heart...

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is great for me, I like this because there are no added fillers and chemicals, thanks.

Very helpful for me

Posted by Ceejayb on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this on and off. No gallbladder for over 20 years and having trouble through the years more in the area of sphincter of Oddi. So suspect pancreas cannot drain properly. This seems to keep things flowing and happier and removes any discomfort.

Happy Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with this product, including the price and delivery!

1 2