Posted by darlingnovember on May 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cats go crazy for this!! Sometimes I crush it up and sprinkle it over their normal food, sometimes I just give a small bite as a treat, and sometimes I put it in a bowl and pour water over it. They love it either way, and I feel good knowing that the only ingredient is chicken, not a lot of nast filler and etc.

Perfect for the meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

couple chunks with warn water would be perferct one meal for my dog.

a huge hit

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cats love this particular chicken, soaked in water and then fed as treats. They seem to prefer it over all other brands I've tried.

Yeah - treats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

7 paws up. After dinner treats are the best part of the day! - Cecil, Isaac, Bentley, Simon, Thomas, Chester & Howard (we are cats so Mommy wrote this for us)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves this! Will buy again :)

My kitty crazy about it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a 4 month kitty. he loves it so much more than a meal. do not feed too much, It'll cause a serious diarrhea. without it, it's so good to feed him

I ve never received this item

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Waiting more than half a year to received it and it was stopped by customs in Mexico and none even bother to help me with compensation

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

my 2 cats are crazy about it they wait every morning for me next to their food drawer for it xD plus it’s a healthy choice for ur little ones!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase