Great product!

Posted by edelling on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves really easily and no nasty aftertaste. A pity it comes in such a small quantity though

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

flavorless, love it!~

Great isolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder is decent, it mixes well which is all I can really say about it. The nutritional profile is great at 27g of protein without all the unhealthy additives. The last powder I used, I would max out my cholesterol daily just from the powder. I can take as much of this as I want without having to worry about it. The only thing that raises my eyebrows was requiring two scoops instead of just including a larger scooper.

Will Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was very septic when I order this since I’m new on protein stuff but this is a very good one although I think one scoop is enough.im not hard at the gym just 1h on the trails and 30min Squads and after a week I saw the magic happens !! Take it right after the gym and u won’t even feel hungry.Doesnt smell that bad and not heavy on the stomach

this is good,

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cannot feel that it works well so far, but it has proteins more than others,

Very good! Doesn't have the protein taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my smoothie after my workouts and it does not change my smoothie taste at all! Just a little thicker which is not my concern. Worth the money I paid for !

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

An excellent source of protein and it's not too thick when you mix it up

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am still using it, but I can not feel it getting better right away. I feel good though. The effect is sure to be.

Perfect protein powder, best price to amount ratio I've found.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is exactly the protein powder I needed. Whey protein isolate and yet the best price for any protein powder I've found. I have severe stomach issues and dietary restrictions and I really needed a protein powder that was just that, a source of protein with no sugar, carbs, fat, or added untrustworthy ingredients. This stuff is absolutely perfect. When used with logical proportions I don't find the flavor or texture to be offsetting or even that noticeable to whatever I mix it with. I can kind of taste it but I can't eat a lot so my palette is very sensitive, at the same time I don't mind the taste at all so it's not a negative effect for me. For anyone curious it tastes kind of in the same realm as colostrum if you've taken that as a supplement. It's kind of a soothing baby formula (not in a gross way) kind of dairy taste as opposed to a strong "cow" flavor.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

No complaints here. My first time ever buying a whey protein

1 2 3