It smells bad and tastes horrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so shocked by its taste. It tastes like rotten old paper. I and my husband decided to throw it. I think this must have been rotten or at least not fresh. A previous item I purchased from a different company was really good. It really tasted like Acai berry, but this powder tastes really horrible. I usually don't leave a review, but I was so mad at the company selling this kind of trash.

Bad Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I agree with the other review, it tastes like rotten old paper. We have open 2 and try very hard to consume as it is not cheap, but decided to throw them ultimately, hope remaining 2 are OK....!?!? They must have been rotten or not fresh ! A previous one purchased from Madre Lab (more costly) was good and tasted like Acai berry, but this powder tastes really horrible. Expiry date is 02/17 still. I usually don't spent time to write review, but it is untolerateable for the company selling this kind of trash !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product due to the health benefits and the low price for the purchase. I received the product in a timely manner and wanted to try it. As I opened it there was a very chemical like smell. I tasted it and it was horrible. Again chemical smell and now tasted the same. I figured I would try it in a smoothie. Ugg disgusting. There is no way this is an edible product. In addition to not being able to use it, I had to pay to return it. DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR! I had to give a start rating but really doesnt even deserve one start!

good for my hemorrhoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am pregnant and have hemorrhoids problem, grade III. After trying this, I can see a lot of improvement, no pain or prolapse anymore. Lifesaver! thank you

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

This should have never been sold to customers, regardless if it was a 'clearance' item or not. The powder I received is rancid, smells awful and is entirely inedible. I did not expect this form California Gold Nutrition and I am equally upset with iHerb that there is no option to get a refund.

This is quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really dark richness and no odd odors or sights. Excellent coarseness and taste great added to my protein drink blend. Good price.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its not for someone who wants taste but rather what is GOOD for your body. Acai berry is an EXCELLENT nutrient for your body. I take it every day. I've bought it more than once.

Tasteless, effect to be seen

Posted by Royalqueen on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brought this because i knew the super vit c level found in acai berry. Have added it to drink and yoghurt on irregular occasions. So far no oberservable effect, but fair to say i did not take it on regular basis so need time to observe. Good for someone who want to try this at an afforable price. Also easy to store in fridge to keep it fresh.

Posted by vanvan on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product smells off.

not as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not even powdery, more like chucky bits. Hard to dissolved.