Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of supplements online, from iHerb and from other vendors, but rarely write reviews. This product deserves my time. The capsule contains only one ingredient: vitamin C. The capsule itself is made completely of plant material, making it suitable for vegans. (I'm not a vegan but I buy the best animal products I can find and don't want to consume cheap gelatin.) There're other vitamin-C products without fillers and additives in plant-based capsules, but they're more expensive. Finally, I've been taking supplemental vitamin C for more than twenty years and, with this product, for the first time I feel a difference.

Quali-C

Posted by karishma on July 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best Vitamin C. Non GMO, No fillers, No stearic acid and No magnesium stearate. I have purchased several bottles, just in case iherb runs out :)

Quality C

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin C because there are no fillers in the capsule and no GMO's

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was happy with the quality of this Vitamin C. I take it every day.

high-quality, well-tolerated

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on August 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is made with Quali-C, which is manufactured in Scotland, and that there are no fillers. It is well-tolerated by my digestive system, even at higher doses (6000 mg/day).

Good Vitamin C product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking California Gold Nutrition Vitamin C (1,000 mg) for over a year now and I have noticed an improved immunity to colds especially during the winter months when it is most common.

good

Posted by Soundolove on February 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

2 soonn 2 say.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because it is the cheapest. Its color changes after a couple of months, but I do not mind at all.

Good quality capsules convenient and pleasant to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the capsules as they have none of the typical taste of many tablets .They are easy to swallow and travel well in a pill box without disintegrating or staining other items they are mixed with. Quality and convenience .

GMO-free ascorbic acid from Europe

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for a while now (up to 10 a day when chelating mercury) and it doesn't upset my stomach. I use to take ascorbic acid powder (same GMO-free ascorbic acid), but that often hurt my oesophagus because it's so acidic. Also I had to use a straw back then in order not to damage my teeth. None of that is happening or necessary with this supplement, so I'm satisfied with this product.