not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel major effects from these. They just didn't work. I should look for other brands

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have GERD and other stomach related issues, I am taking this product with a few others from iherb and have noticed a difference.

Sort of work - I think.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

With us we always have indigestion or just plain food sitting in the stomach for ages..... so we take digestive enzymes as advised by Dr Oz and Dr Mercola. We don't really notice much difference if we take or don't take. Foods still digest slowly even when taking 2 capsules - even with the expensive brands, so why not simply take the cheapest we can find and at least feel satisfied that we are doing our duty to our precious little tummy.

ProHydrolase for better protein/amino acids absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because it contains ProHydrolase, which helps the body break down and absorb amino acids from various protein sources, including powders, more efficiently. It's a riddle to me why the company doesn't state this ingredient clearly on the front cover. Only few supplement companies add it to their protein tubs, yet it's clinically proven to help build muscle and ease protein digestion, so glad I found it.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

My mother loves it. Takes them regularly!