Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 15 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

what?...

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 17, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

i am so disappointed to find this product discontinued! how can iherb stop carrying a health beneficial "folk medicine" like Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar? ACV is part of my daily health regimen...twice a day in a bottle of water, taken with my other vitamin supplements. of course, i don't know why iHerb would discontinue a popular product like Bragg's ACV, but if there is a way to get it back for us, they have my vote! potential customers...please write a review requesting the return of our all important health supplement, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar! iHerb, i am hoping you will reconsider carrying this product, because we want to purchase Bragg's ACV here, rather than from those "other guys"! thank you for all considerations of this request... sincerely, carla jacobs

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

自分用に購入

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

お酢なので醗酵したのか蓋が割れていました 海外のものなのでクレームもどこに言えばいいか わからず泣きねいりでした

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

물에 타먹어 보았다.

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

암내맛이 났다. 비위가 강하다고 자부하며 살아왔건만....

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

못 먹 게 따

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 21, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

이수많은 찬양후기들을 보고샀건만 내게는 암내+발냄새밖에 느껴지지않는............ 듁고싶다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ언제 다마시지? 엄마한테 욕 겁나먹음ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ소분까지해서 갖고다니며 먹으려 노력해봤지만 전혀 먹고싶지않음ㅠㅠ젠장 꿀이라도 타먹어야하나 .................

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Bad batch

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 20, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Ordinarily very good as far as vinegar goes, but this time got a bad batch in leaky (though still sealed) bottles. Had strange almost sulfur-like taste. Normally quite a good product and first time in years of use have ever had this problem. iHerb refunded purchase price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

BOTTLE CAP BROKEN

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product but could not use this one because cap was broken and I was afraid to use it. IHerb refunded my money, but I was still without product. This was the second time the cap was broken when I ordered this product. The first time I didn't say anything, so now I don't think I will order this product from IHerb again. I am otherwise very satisfied with IHerb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

냄새가 장난아니에요

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

발냄새+암내+발효식초냄새..... 음식에 넣으면 좀 나아질까 싶어서 초고추장과 좀 섞어봤는데 음식에서 암내가 나요... 그리고 손에 한방울 묻었는데 손에서 암내+발냄새가 납니다 결국 통채로 버렸어요ㅠㅠ 이걸 마신다는 분들 진짜 신기해요

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

음 한번사고 끝

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

그냥 국내 사과식초나 석류식초 같은거 먹는게 나은거 같아요. 맛있는것도 아니고 생각보다 잘 안써져요.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

실망..

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

맛은 정말 실망스럽습니다. 구린내가 난다랄까.. 한국 식초생각하면 큰일이에요~ 하지만 천연식초라는면에서;;; 저는 건강차원으로 먹습니다~ 맛은 정말 안습~[코맨]

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I can't do it

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I drank this once in warm water and it's Not pleasant and not worth doing again!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 15 всего

1 2