#1 ingredient is petrolium...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

wow, i wish i would have read the ingredients before purchasing. any kind of wound needs oxygen to heal quickly and petrolium jelly blocks air circulation good this this stuff is cheap..

Works like Eucerin Healing Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very soothing and a good alternative to Eucerin Healing Ointment. Used as a moisterizer for dry nostril. Daily application to inside of nostril using a cotton swab alleviates pain and helps to heal dry skin inside nose. One of my best arenal items following chemotherapy.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Boiron Calendula ointment for years. It's great for healing abrasions, scratches, sunburns, etc. it really helps speed healing time. It's a great product and is not greasy.

Doctor recommendation

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my son's doctor after trying multiple other creams (prescription and over the counter) and I was pleasantly surprised at how effective it was. Fast acting, easy to use and soothing.

Amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this ointment/cream for months now. I can't find it anywhere in Nebraska so I had to order it online. Got here quickly. It healed my scars very quickly and painless. Doesn't sting or burn. Works great on acne too, cuts, and burns. I recommend this to everyone.

very pleased with my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

the item is inexpensive, the shipment was fast and low cost. best deal i've encountered.

dankors

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

this ointment should be in every home, any cuts, sores, colds, or on the lips, all very effectively treated.

it really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

The ointment really helps to my hands, I will buy it again

Does not work for me

Posted by SGODKS on June 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

a friend of mine suggested I get this to help with the itching, let me say it does not work. It did not help at all with my itching.

I really like this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a serious allergic reaction to pesticides, this was recommended to me by my acupuncture doctor. It is really soothing to the skin.

1 2 3 4