Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Long time user

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is something I never go without in the house and on trips. It is wonderful for burns, minor cuts and scraps, sunburn and sometimes I even use in on a plug pore or pimple. Antibacterial properties keep wounds from becoming infected and speed granulation of the tissue for faster healing and less scaring. Chris L. Inner Garden Path (tm) to Healing

Used for years

Опубликовано healthyu фев 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product for years and feel that it is effective and safe. I use it for cuts, and other skin irritations and for a general all around first aid ointment with good results. Very soothing and it lasts a long time

Homeopathic Calendula Gel

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Fantastic product for people who do not want any additives, petro products, glycols, parabens, etc. This is a superb product.

poison ivy relief

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 28, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I am allergic to poison ivy - I can get it just by breathing the spores. This product dries up poison ivy faster than anything..it reduces a red, weeping, swollen rash to dried up "finished" scabs in 2-3 days. It's amazing!

Calendula Gel

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is wonderful to have on hand at all times. Works great on small cuts, scrapes and itches. I also use it for something unusual. A light hair gel. Just a little bit rubbed in my hands and thru my hair keeps my slightly natural curly hair in place without having to use heavy hairspray!

I like it!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Good product! After using the gel, the cut on my hand healed very quickly. pain disappeared after 5 minutes

Soothing gel

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very soothing for skin irritations.

Gotta try it!

Опубликовано myoungpepper ноя 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this product to have on hand for those times when someone get's a little too much sun or bites from insects that need tending to. So far haven't had a need to try it, but believe it will do all I expect it to do. So far from my experience using products by Boericke and Tafele I have been very pleased. This company uses all natural ingredients and seem to know what works together well. Make sure you try their Arnica gel if you need something for bruising or pain. Iherb has been the best and most reasonable company to purchase health and healing aids from. Their service is tops and shipping prices just as affordable. Thanks iherb!

Wonderful

Опубликовано PointBeaute сен 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I use it on any skin discomfort. It is immediately soothing, non greasy, plus the smell is great.

ALways choose this one

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 07, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Good product very soothing on rashes and cuts

1-10 из 29 всего