Sabor horrible

Posted by auroramaltar on September 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

El sabor es asqueroso,y encima me ha producido retortijones de estómago y diarrea. Afortunadamente,se me ha pasado pronto. A la basura.

Do not use DHL for shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Canadian customers, do not use DHL when buying products from iherb, they will charge you $10 extra for their fees. IHERB does nothing to change that.

it is same as I used before

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is same as I used before

Not for India

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

There were many regrets while I purchased this product. (1) Though the product pricing was fairly lower when compared to Amazon and that is why I ordered from iHerb. But what we normally do not realize is when the product arrives, you get a call from DHL and they will ask you duty. If you add that amount then you will end up paying slightly more than Amazon. That is when you will feel cheated. The company might quote fine terms and conditions and escape but to me, the credibility of iHerb is lost when the pricing is not transparent. (2) The packing was okay but the package of the product inside was punctured and some amount of baking soda was spilled inside the larger packaging. The product looked old and it was certainly disgusting. (3) I had earlier brought the same brand on Amazon and that was a fine powder which did not have a mineral-like shiny texture. This one was having a shiny texture. Not sure which one is fake. (4) The taste was completely salty and am left confused if I got the original one. On the whole, I would not recommend anyone from India buying through iHerb. A total thumbs down.

This product leaks through all the rest of the order if not packaged correctly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have written twice about this product package being broken open and sifted all through the rest of my order. Haven't heard a reply from iherb about the situation or replacing the broken package product.

Bob’s red mill

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I had to throw them away they both had several holes punched in them and the contents were spilled out into the box making a mess in my house !

Bad packaging

Posted by MrOslo on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ive had several instances where packaging has leaked on international shippents. Changed to another brand

Strong ammonia smell after baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this to make low carb bread using psyllium husk and Red Mill coconut flour. I had used this recipe for past 3 months with no issues. First loaf was bitter and have strong smell of ammonia that I had to throw it away. Second with half the amount of baking soda was better but ammonia smell was still there. Not sure what's wrong.

Need to ensure the packing is sealed good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

The powder is splash all over the package. Need to improve the packing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made garbonzo pancakes with this, and they tasted so horrible. And they looked burned without being burned. I will never buy this one again :-/