iherb did great, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

iherb did a great job getting my bread in the mail. The bread is good and is a must in my low carb diet. However, I live in the Philippines and customs charged me 65 dollars to receive a 16 pound box. Customs charged more for the package than the merchandise itself cost. Although i love this bread i will not be ordering more than the four pound mailing box in the future to avoid customs.

The best bread..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best breadmix I have tried. perfect!

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best lowcarb bakingmix ever! I added some walnuts and some liquid sugarfree sweetener to the mix and the bread tastes wonderful :)

Use this in cakes and bread.

Posted by lillanne on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product if you dont want a lot of carbohydrate. Brukte dette litt da jeg forsøkte å leve på lavkarbokur. Har senere gått over til å bruke Speltmel og andre typer som jeg syns er bedre på smak. Det er selvfølgelig ikke lavkarbo, men bedre enn hvetemel. Men denne var helt grei.

Just received!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just received this and have not baked any bread yet. The baking mix from the same producer was very good and hopefully this is also. Good price!

so good that I can't resist buying it again and again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

so good that I can't resist buying it again and again

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good

the best low-carb bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Most of the low-carb breads taste funny and no comparison to a real bread, but this mix tastes better than most. My only concern was the yeast pocket-I live in Florida and in the summer it gets really hot, and sometimes my shipment sits outside for hours, so yeast can stop functioning due to a high heat exposure therefore I plan to buy an extra pocket of yeast when I use this product. I will buy this product again.

Great Bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband likes this bread. I use evaporated milk instead of cream. Comes out great every time.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was great and easy to use. I just wonder if i can replace the whip cream with something else?

1 2 3