MMMMmmmmmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent very impressed

Very true rose fragrance.

Posted by Sab15 on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my new favourite incense from Blue Pearl. If you want a scent with some depth and have yourself sunk into a peaceful state, go with Patchouli or Frankincense. If you want a simple scent in a normal day, nothing can go wrong with this Wild Rose! Most rose fragrance tend to be too sharp or quite synthetic when made into perfumes and candles, but this incense smells soooo gentle and very true to real roses.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very special scent, very delicate and beautiful atmosphere, recommended

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a very good quality

I love everything Roses!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent is so rosy and long lasting!!!!

Transporting

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this incense. It's top quality.

Heavenly rose scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Strong rose scent; immediately upon opening the packet and on burning. The unused packet even leaves a wonderful scent in the drawer it is stored in. After burning, my rooms are rose scented for up to 4 days (windows closed of course). Lovely. PS might be a little overpowering if you're not a fan of big heavy florals.

lives up to the hype

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've heard people rave about rose products all my life but didn't know what they were talking about until trying this incense. Even with it wafting in my face I never got a headache, never got irritated by the scent, partially because it's so multifaceted. I swear it smelled different at different moments, sometimes sweeter, other times more herbal or woody--it definitely had depth & complexity that was a welcomed surprise. The main thing I noticed though was the warming & opening sensation it produced in my throat. This all made for an uplifting meditation session.

Smell okay.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying BluePearl brand for upmost times. As i have pets at home, this really do wonders for last minute killing those horrible smells. I'll difinately buy again.

Roses <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the rose essential oil smell, so I liked it a lot. The pack contained one patchouli incense stick sample.

1 2