favorite

Posted by KaliMama on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is so nice. I'm not very fond of lavender as I find it is usually waay too intense, so if you're a lavender lover this might dissapoint you. It has a subtle scent of lavender mixed with other yummy scents and I find that it lingers and lasts a long time, without being overwhelming. Absolutely love blue pearl incense. This, strawberry nag champa, yellow jasmin and patchouli being my faves

Pleasant Scent...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice aroma, Lavender is a favorite of mine. In the summer month it serves as a garanteed Mosquito deterrent!! As do all Lavender products at a very good prize from iHerb. Thank you!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the nicest insences of blue pearl, does not really smell like lavender but is soft and pleasant

Great smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

Long lasting fragrance that last for hours. I will be buying more.

subtle and sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

This charcoal incense has a light perfume. Their sampler pack is highly recommended!

Same O same o

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This reminds me of the "Head shops" back in the day where all incense smelled of Nag champa....This was labeled Lavender, but doesn't smell anything like it. I so miss the Nippon Kodo sticks that actually had differing scents that smelled of their name-wish they were not discontinued.

very, very good scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell. scented like flowers and a good and fresh soap.

Blue Pearl, The Contemporary Collection, Lavender Incense, 0.35 oz (10 g) Blue Pearl, The Contemporary Collection, Lavender Incense, 0.35 oz (10 g) (BLP-47015)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too soon for me to know.

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good soft smell. Lavender is my favourite anyway, but this is extra good. I will buy it again and reccomend for everyone.

great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

very nice and relaxing scent! fresh and nothing like 'struggle me in old india shop' heavy

1 2 3