Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dish soap had a very high EWG rating, so I decided to try it. A little goes a long way! It suds really well and is tough on grease and grime. Can't go wrong with this soap.

Better Life, Dish It Out, Natural Dish Soap, Unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because it has fewer chemicals in it... and it's also Unscented. The dish soap suds nicely, and gets greasy pans clean, without being rough on my hands.

solved my problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works great (suds are better in hot water) AND I finally no longer have itching and scaling problems on my hands. It got better with other soaps that are closer to natural, but this is the first one that really works... dishes and pots and pans are shiny clean and the skin on my hands is great! At last, no gloves.

Best non-toxic dish soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is among the very few that scores so highly in the EWG rating. Top-notch, works really well, too!

very clean

Posted by freeradicle on May 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

No scent, no ethoxylates, no chemical preservatives. Cleans well but just slightly drying on the hands.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

My most recent purchase of this product (June 2015) was very disappointing. It is very Scented. Smells like perfume - a very musty, sweet and gag inducing odor. I have not called the company, but am letting others on this website know that this product is not unscented. It is my third bottle. The first two bottles were fine and had no noticeable odor. But now I can not trust this brand to be unscented. I will need to find yet another alternative soap that cuts grease without making me feel ill.

No SLS!!!

Posted by jewelsinchina on November 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap a lot. I bought it because it didn't contain sodium laurel sulfate. Most "natural" ones have SLS, this is the only on I found on iherb without it.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Dish Soap is budget-friendly and it has discreet, natural scent. Also it washes free from oil very good.

Not very good

Posted by MacnAZ on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product does not do a very good job with the water in Phoenix AZ. If I had a water softener I believe it would be much better. In areas with soft water I believe this soap would do a much better job.

The product deserves 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shipping packaging though.... although it always comes sealed in another bag, it never fails to spill everywhere in the box. I get less product because of that and it happens with every bottle I got.