worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

i finally found a broad spectrum sunscreen i dont mind putting on my face. the consistency is thick, creamy, and luxurious. it smells herbal and rosey, without a hint of sunscreen-smell. i'm almost addicted to it. the bottle is pretty small and costly but the product is so good that i think i'm going to buy these for the rest of my life.

love it

Posted by melsie on March 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this face sunscreen, I use it as my everyday face sunscreen. It feels really light on my skin and goes on smoothly. It makes my face a bit white if I don't rub it in properly, so make sure to massage this into your skin. I like the smell. It doesn't break me out.

Smells amazing, great ingredients, non-whitening.

Posted by Mary-B333 on April 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Badger, the company that makes some of the healthiest of heathy sunscreens, has hit the nail on the head with this one. This formula goes smoothly onto the skin, with very minimal residue. It has a thinner consistency than other natural sunscreens I have tried, and is great to put on before face makeup because it doesn't interfere too much with the application. It also has a floral rose scent that I absolutely love. My only suggestion is that higher SPF would be nice, but this works great as a daily lotion to protect from daily sun exposure. Beyond performance, this sunscreen boasts a super clean ingredients list full of organic extracts, and the active ingredient is uncoated, non-nano Zinc Oxide — pretty much as good as it gets. For my super fair complexion, this is a new essential I'll be repurchasing again and again!

Best natural sunscreen I've come across.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is moisturising, non-drying, and doesn't have a strong white cast (it does turn the skin slightly white, but disappears after a while). I also really enjoy the natural organic ingredients.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tested it in the sun yet, but it is very light and not greasy. Cruelty free company a bonus.

WHY DISCONTINUE!!!! THIS WAS THE PERFECT SUNBLOCK! I WAS SHADES FAIRER!

Posted by michellek on June 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

My face is a whole shade fairer! And redness is greatly diminished! I have gone sunscreen-less for years because I just wasn't able to find one that wouldn't break me out. Just on a whim, I decided to try this because of the healing Seabuckthorn in this formula. Not only does it NOT BREAK ME OUT, it doesn't clog pores, has excellent healing properties (redness is severely diminished after application) and at the end of the day it is easy to remove (waterproof sunblock is just such a pore clogger). I love this sunscreen so much I have bought, used and finished 3 whole bottles of this! As I am typing this, I have 2 extra bottles in my dresser so that I don't have to worry about running out of this. It's THAT good a sunscreen!