brilliant!!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on July 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works on all mosquitoes I've encountered west of the Mississippi - even the very aggressive ones at the end of summer. It also works wonderfully on gnats / black flies that you really can't see if you are busy, or if they are singletons - not in a swarm. Do Not Miss Any Areas You Don't Want Bitten! The gnats will crawl up behind and above your ear to take a chunk (actually a small chuck - but they take longer to heal than mosquito bites ) out of you! If I am sweating alot, I dab a bit more on, here and there. On cooler/drier days, I may add more if I am out more than 10 hours. I am ALWAYS one stick ahead of need. I use one up in 6 to 8 weeks. It must be said that I am a mosquito magnet. They will find me first. They will find me fast. DEET works, but its bad for plastics and nasty stuff. B-Vitamins, garlic, onions, other highly seasoned food...? HAH! They did not work for beans! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Not working on HK mosquitos

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not working, at least on the mosquitos we get here in HK. Shame, it's a nice product with good packaging, and slides on smoothly.

BEST EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

10 days camping in Australia, bugs of all sorts - mosquitos, ants, sandflies and a one year old ..... not a single bite. Great smelling, easy to go on and it really works - best product ive tried!

A million times better than the old tubs

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Same great product; way better package. I never realised the old tins were so bad til I got the stick: with the tins, I would end up using way more product than necessary, b/c you can't spread it very thinly with your hands... and it would be all over my hands. With the stick, it doesn't come into contact with your hands, and you use a lot less. Personally, I love the smell too; I find myself using it even when I don't need to!

Top product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tested this now once and it worked! No mosquite bites during a long weekend in the country side. Scent is quite strong but nice and citrusy.

Great Bug repellant

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works great, even with our legendary mosquitoes! I refuse to use deet or other bad chemicals. This is a great alternative and since it is a stick, easy to even put on the face and on kids. It smells good, too.

Keeps mozzies away from applied surfaces

Posted by MummysReviews on June 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our bedrooms are regularly infested with MANY mosquitoes. This anti-bug balm is certified organic by USDA, easy to roll on, and has been effective in keeping the mozzie away from the applied surfaces. Great for outdoor excursions to the zoo, bird park, etc. too. Baby has also been using it since newborn days. As a precaution, always read through the ingredients, and do a patch test by applying a small amount (wait for 1 day) to clear any skin allergy reaction.

effective but oily

Posted by kookynooky on August 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Found this to be one of the better mosquito repellents. Definitely repels them critters but u have to cover every square inch of skin. Wasnt too diligent in spreading it out and got bitten in spots not covered. Very oily feel and requires a good scrub in the tub to remove the film.

Nope!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I used the balm this week in Thailand and we were left with 10-15 mosquito bites in just 10 minutes. We applied it very generously beforehand, we used up half of the balm in one go, we were thick and fully covered in it and the mosquitos had a field day with us. I wouldn't recommend it, I had such high hopes that it would work since it has wonderful ingredients, but it's a definite no! The smell is nice though.

Best Ever Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works great, even with our legendary mosquitoes! I refuse to use deet or other bad chemicals. This is a great alternative and since it is a stick, easy to even put on the face and on kids. No mosquito bites during a long weekend in the countryside. Scent is quite strong but nice and citrusy. It hard to find quality natural bug repellent but this one really rocks! love the stick format and it's nice and smooth. Great job - best product i've tried!