works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have tried four of these flower essence drops and they all worked wonderfully. Every time I forget to give them to my husband his anxiety and depression return. The calming effects of the drops are impressive.

Excellent alternative to RR drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and convenience. Taking two or more at a time does the trick.

excellent for subtle calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I work with my son who is very hard driving and excitable. While he would never put Rescue Remedy in his soda or coffee, he thinks nothing of taking a few pastilles. He claims they have helped a lot with his quiting smoking

A handy way to get relief from stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good tasting way to take rescue remedy. Along with good sucess for humans,these are also good for pets. I give them to my dog during thunderstorms or visits to the vet. She gobbles them up.

i really like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i use them everyday and they seem to work very well.

These taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these! NO SUGAR!!!! And really help me relax.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Excellent for easing difficult situations. I like the taste and keep some in my pocket. I take one just as I begin to "count to ten" for whatever reason. They help in the centering process. I also take one before heading out to the freeway for yet another journey of dodge the lane changers and get out of the way of the speeders.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love Rescue Remedy and the pastilles are the best way to ingest it. I have one tin in every handbag as they come in handy, especially during waiting room time.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing prodcut! I love Rescue Remedy (the liquid), but this product has no alcohol and the kids love it! It relax's me and my kids. And the price is so worth it!

Works Great For Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'd never seen this product till I checked out the Bach stuff on this site. It was very inexpensive, so I bought a tin of it. Its amazing and works like a charm for me. They're small, round, and gummy-like --- so if your kids won't take the Bach Rescue Remedy -- I'd opt for this as a solution! They taste great!