Seems to work subtly

Posted by Connie Li on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

While I still dare not drink flower essence or tinctures (I don't like alcohol too. I used to rub a few drops or sprays on my pulse points), I'm ok to take it in pastille form. Seems to work subtly. It's tasty too so sometimes I take it as candies. On my second purchase now. Btw as it contains xylitol, I don't think it's suitable for dogs.

Bach Original Flower Essences

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read about this and decided to give it a try. I only take it occasionally when I feel stressed and it helps. It is safe.

Comforting and Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

To be honest I don't know if it actually made a difference to my stress relief but having a nice flavoured little pastille to suck on when stressed was soothing in and of itself.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for daughter who loses a lot sleep due to anxiety. She has reported back to me that it has really helped relax. The price is also a lot more attractive than the drops.

It works!

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a grad student, I'm constantly under stress and these pastilles did the magic for me in times for finals. I found myself feeling more relaxed after taking 2-3 pastilles and honestly, they taste great!

Good for Mild Stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found these best if I was feeling over emotional and took 2 or 3. They are delicious and it is tempting to eat more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

soothing blackcurrant pastilles

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

A bit expensive but soothes sore throats, the tin itself is worth the price...

Taste good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the black current flavour, taste pretty good! But the effectiveness is not too significant. May need to take a few more pieces in order to relief stress!

Taste good

Posted by cherylphchan on May 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's as effective as the droplets.

1 2 3