Maybe works if you don't have a disorder with stress and anxiety

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic ptsd with anxiety and depression added on. This just does nothing for me. Unfortunately. I wish there were natural remedies that could work. Maybe if I took the whole box at one time... ?

Bach Rescue Pastilles Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just love how something so small can be so effective. My life is stressful when things become frazzled I just take one or two and feel a clam come over me very quickly. The price is super; I have recommended this product to so many friends & co-workers.

1 Star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! Did not work at all. Container is cute but not practicle. Press to pop open type. Fell off the counter and contents spilled. Not safe if you have small children or pets. -Salisbury,NC-

a wonderful box.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It had no effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me its not working at all. I tried it on a stressed situaion, and I was disappointed . For sharing a discount

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just like candy, nothing special with it

useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

useless of the candy

Don't work one bit!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't find anything great about these at all, except the taste. They are very yummy, like an extra light tasting gummy. Maybe they only make a difference for mild stressful situations. I was going through something tough and took a few, no difference. Hours later I took a bunch, like half the container and it also made no difference.

Waste of Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thsi is a waste of money. If portability is the issue, it's better to spend a few bucks more and keep a bottle of Source Naturals Theanine Serene in your pocket.