Didn't notice much of a difference.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got these as stress busters, but they don't seem to work on me. The taste is great though! Rhodiola works much more efficiently at reducing stress. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have tried four of these flower essence drops and they all worked wonderfully. Every time I forget to give them to my husband his anxiety and depression return. The calming effects of the drops are impressive.

Excellent alternative to RR drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and convenience. Taking two or more at a time does the trick.

excellent for subtle calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I work with my son who is very hard driving and excitable. While he would never put Rescue Remedy in his soda or coffee, he thinks nothing of taking a few pastilles. He claims they have helped a lot with his quiting smoking

A handy way to get relief from stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good tasting way to take rescue remedy. Along with good sucess for humans,these are also good for pets. I give them to my dog during thunderstorms or visits to the vet. She gobbles them up.

a bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

these seemed to help with stress a bit, but had to take 4 or 5 to get anything

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love Rescue Remedy and the pastilles are the best way to ingest it. I have one tin in every handbag as they come in handy, especially during waiting room time.

i really like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

i use them everyday and they seem to work very well.

These taste great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these! NO SUGAR!!!! And really help me relax.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Excellent for easing difficult situations. I like the taste and keep some in my pocket. I take one just as I begin to "count to ten" for whatever reason. They help in the centering process. I also take one before heading out to the freeway for yet another journey of dodge the lane changers and get out of the way of the speeders.