The BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

As I said, this is the BEST hand sanitiser i've ever found in the market. I hate the strong smell of other hand sanitisers. This product is simply amazing! No smell, alcohol free, and it does not dry your hands. Highly recommended and will never buy other brand ever again!

一定要買

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

小孩在口腔期什麼也塞進口裡, 年紀太少也不能用酒精抹手, 用這款無酒精消毒泡沫, 小小一支, 方便攜帶, 如果我說的對大家有幫助,請按一下yes ~

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

We leave this in my handbag, and when we leave the supermarket, Church, etc., we use this to kill any germs we may have picked up. Perhaps it would be a good idea to use it before hand. It is foamy, no smell, and rubs into the hand quickly and our hands feel soft. No chemical smell at all, just no smell. I will definitely buy again.

Tacky and uncomfortable hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved the concept and idea behind this product. Didn't love the way it went on my family's hands. The foam melted into a sticky and watery fluid, rendering our hands feeling tacky yet dried out at the same time.

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

This sanitizer is the only one I use in my car. I had the bigger size, but bought this for an international trip we took and it came very handy! Easy to pack, easy to carry with you in a purse or a fanny pack. Works great and has NO fragrance, so it is great for people with fragrance and chemical sensitivities! I love this product, it keeps my hands sanitized all year around and it does not dry out my hands like alcohol based products. Highly recommended!

!!! :)

Posted by lanele on September 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Must have!

Like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it but sometimes I want to feel some nice smell after cleaning my hands on the road))

Great price great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Way cheaper than I can find in Singapore. Very convenient and love the bubbles.

Good and Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is easy to use, convenient and easy carry. I didn’t test are there germs left on my kids hands but so far they use it before meal and nothing goes wrong.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use. Perfect for handbag. Leaves hand clean and refreshed.