Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good stuff

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2018 | Проверенная покупка

This is pretty thick, more like a foundation than a moisturizer, but it doesn't feel heavy and cakey. It covers nicely. I used it on top of my normal moisturizer with the powder foundation on top and my skin looks nice. After using it for almost a week, it is definitely not making me break out and may even be helping clean my skin of acne! I love this line!

Good Coverage And Moisturizing

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 13, 2018 | Проверенная покупка

It's easy to spread on my face even with fingers and the color also looks natural. I have normal/dry skin but it's pretty moisturizing and doesn't dry up the whole day. May be it's more suitable for normal to dry skin. I find that the color is even better than eco bella foundation and not as thick and sticky as phyisician formula CC cream.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I wanted to love this tinted moisturizer

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 11, 2018 | Проверенная покупка

I am on the search for the perfect tinted moisturizer. I really hoped this would be it. I have oily/ combo acne prone skin. The ingredients seemed like they would be great. Unfortunately this never dries down. It feels wet/tacky all day. I didn't want to have to powder over it but I had to. And it didn't look good once I did. I haven't noticed it breaking my skin out and I will continue to try to get this to work for me.

1-3 из 3 всего