Best mask ever

Posted by cheryleita on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell. Skin feels amazing after using it. My dry skin loves it. Best mask ever.

Works wonders with pores!

Posted by ataarta on November 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

As I’m interested in everything activated charcoal, I decided to give this mask a try. I’m really happy with how this mask works! It leaves my pores cleaner than ever, does not dry my skin, exfoliates really gently and also helps to soothe breakouts. The first time I used this mask I got a little bit scared as my face got a little bit red after taking off the mask, but the redness fades fast and in the end I’m left with really clean and healthy looking skin. The tube is big and as just a little amount of mask is needed to cover the face, this tube will last for a long time. Looks like the price of this mask has gone up almost 50%, so I’m glad I bought it when it just became available. Not sure if I would buy it again with this price, though!

Azelique, Age Refining Activated Charcoal & Clay Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used the product bore and it worked well. I was excited to find it on IHERB with an affordable price

מסכת חימר ופחם

Posted by IRIS on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

מסכה נחמדה מאוד, העור בהחלט נראה טוב לאחר השימוש. ללא פארבנים, כמעט כל החומרים איכותיים

Girlfriend swears by it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea...Just reviewing for her

Really good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really great stuff.. had helped smooth my complexion a lot

Does it job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin and this mask does the great job. Skin feels so clean and non oily for a longer time. Im using it three times a week for the best result. And i can see it plus no rush chemecals, try it!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works so well on me! Well I must say that I leave it on my face for 40 minutes... sometimes an hour.. It is way more than recommended but it doesn't dry quickly on my face. But the results are great. this is now my favourite mask: it leave my skin smoooooooooooth (like no texture at all). It is also purifying and my skin feels fresher.

Mask With Scrub Function

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I normally cleanse my face with oil, do a gentle scrub and then lastly put on a mask. So I was surprise when I squeeze out the content for the first time. There are tiny bits in it which serves as exfoliant or scrub. So I end up feeling like scrubbing my face the 2nd time when I wash it off with a sponge. On the other hand, since it has exfoliant in it the next time I use it I can skip the exfoliating step and do this mask straight away. The smell is pleasent and the consistency is nice, not too thick or runny so I can basically apply with making a mess. Cleaning off is easy as well. Lastly, activated charcoal with kaolin clay is great combo for soaking up the impurities in the skin pores... so what's not to like about this mask? Lastly it does not leave my skin feeling tight so I guess it did not disturb the pH of my skin. It's a good mask altho slightly pricey.

Worth buying mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price and good result after use. Feel fresh and skin looks brighter!

1 2 3 4