one word = horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is an awful product for moderately sensitive skin. it leaves my cheeks looking beet-red (not the effect i was looking for). i purchased prior to reading the list of ingredients...this is as organic as mcdonalds.

Watered down ingredents

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Avalon recently reformulated the CoQ10 and now has water as the first ingredent. The new label lists it as "New More Sustainable" Due to the water being the primary ingredent it now suds up when applying. The previous formula had lavender as the first ingredent and it was an excellent product. Avalon obviously watered down the formula for economic reasons which is a shame. I've now switched to a better toner that's not watered down.

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

If I had to choose between this and the cleansing gel, I would take the gel. I can't really notice that this does anything for me.

not suitable to my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

my skin got red and hot after the toner.

Avalon Facial Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Avalon's Natural CoQ10 Perfecting Facial Toner for several months now and am very pleased with the results I see and feel. It is not at all drying which is important because I have dry skin. And using organic ingredients on my skin is very important to me, so I feel that I am doing a good thing for myself.

Another winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

It has taken me a little bit to get used to the different smell but it definitely works and gets rid of the left behind dirt without stripping my skin.

it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

but i feel it has alchol in it.

Love the scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

this lightly lavendar scented toner cleans my face and, hopefully, tones and tightens the skin. I'll have to use it longer to see those kind of results, I believe.

Not sure if good but don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very harsh smelling product and doesn't make me want to use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

My skin is alittle sensitive to this product. Makes it red after use. Use sparingly.